SPEEGLEVILLE BAPTIST CHURCH
AS OF 5/9/21 WE ARE RE-OPEN ACCORDING TO THE BELOW POLICIES & PROCEDURES.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED!
Before You Arrive:
- If you are anyone in your household has a temperature of 100 or greater or other possible symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, chills, etc.), please stay home and join us via the online worship service.
- Please use the restroom before attending. (The restrooms will be available for emergencies).
- Please wash your hands before attending.
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth and wear it for the duration of your time in the building (*the CDC does not recommend that children under the age of 2 wear masks, but those above 2 should wear one).
Once You Arrive:
- The doors will be opened by greeters so you do not have to touch a handle.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance between groups of people.
- Members of the same household can sit together, as can individual attendees who are roommates or are otherwise in consistent contact outside of church (e.g., at work, in a pod, etc.). When seated, maintain the social distancing guideline of six feet between households.
- Six feet of space will be left empty between each group of people.
- Please wave to greet people and do not hug, shake hands, bump fists, or otherwise greet in a way that would require less than six feet of social distance.
- The Fellowship Hall will be used for any overflow crowds. This will only be an audio service in the Fellowship Hall.
During the Service:
- We will not have an offering during the service.
- Offering boxes will be available. Online giving will also be available.
- If you are over the age of 2, wear your mask (covering your nose and mouth) for the entirety of the service.
After the Service:
- Please continue to maintain the required six feet of separation between groups of people as you exit.
- While we know how good it will be to see people, please do not linger inside of the church sanctuary. Contact outside should also be minimized except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Praise God that we can gather with other believers and worship in this space once again!